Saturday, August 23, 2014

Mabel, Mabel Sweet and Able

Sorry for the gap in posts, this summer has been a rollercoaster.  Not sure the ride is over but I'm starting to feel a bit more grounded again - not totally myself but getting there (I hope).

On the happy news front, I have a new addition.  Meet Mabel:



She is just over 5 months old and is wonderful!  She even has a theme song!  People aren't lying when they warn you that puppies are a lot of work but they also bring a lot of joy.  It's much harder to sit around sad and wallowing when there is a loving puppy needing you to make sure they're fed and loved back.

I'm fighting what appears to be a losing battle against becoming one of those dog people.  Who can resist that face?  She has come to work a couple times, and, yes, I am currently weighing options for Halloween costumes.  Current front runners are bat or gargoyle - but I may also go bumblebee.  So many choices!

I expect that there will be the occasional post here and there about amazingly cute and adorable things that Mabel does. You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment