Thursday, August 15, 2013

30 Projects For My 30th Year

Below are 30 projects that I would like to complete by July 13, 2014 - the date that yours truly will turn 31!

This is an evolving list obviously, so each time I update it the date will update and it will jump to the top of the blog.

  1. Bedroom Makeover - at this point my bedroom still looks like a slightly grown up college dorm room, even though it is attached to a house I own!
  2. Color in the Kitchen - the kitchen is full of beige, I am not a beige person! Or if I have become one I no longer want to be one!
  3. Build 4 x 4 workbench - as seen at an artist studio at American Steel Studios
  4. Build nightstands
  5. Run a race
  6. Front yard makeover - want to replace lawn with native plants and drought resistant plants, tired of seeing brown grass.
  7. Back yard makeover - add fruit trees, cut out some lawn for "crops", create succulent planter
  8. Complete one new woodblock
  9. Take an art class
  10. Make a "pouf" - here's one project but maybe search because I know there were a couple that did it on the cheap using IKEA rugs I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment