Sunday, October 27, 2013

Beverly Hills, What A Thrill!

For the last 4 years my besties and I rack our brains for an awesome group Halloween costume because who doesn't love Halloween?  No, seriously, who? I'm sad for them.

We've had some gems in the past and while I'm not totally convinced we will ever top the 4 pregnant housewives and the milk man this year was pretty fantastic (I realize it's not Halloween yet but we went to a party over the weekend and debuted the costumes).  It was Troop Beverly Hills!  Now if you don't know this movie you were either not born in the early 80s, a guy, or had a childhood with a very obvious gap in awesomeness.

Our costume involved, hand sewn kulots, hand embroidered patches, scrunchies and so much more! I love Halloween!  Now to decide what kind of pumpkins to carve this year...

Photo: Beverly Hills, what a thrill!

No comments:

Post a Comment