Saturday, April 25, 2015

Ugh, why does this need to be said

I am now firmly one of those thirty-something year olds who laments when things were good. I get it, that's ridiculous and maybe I'm still too  young for nostalgia but nevertheless I have it. Early onset grump as Portlandia called it.

My friend from college who is now a professor at our alma mater posted this image the other day with a comment that she might actually start putting this with her syllabus because it includes items that actually need addressing on occasion - what?!?!  

We went to a highly competitive liberal arts college it is incredibly upsetting to think that anyone who makes it through high school could possibly thing this is okay when communicating with anyone other than their good friends.

Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment