Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm back!

So it's been a tough few months and definitely a noted lack of blogging.

I may work on getting into some of the ish that's been going on but may just keep looking forward from here.

I'm feeling like myself again and feeling like, with the change of the seasons, I too am experiencing a spring of sorts, with new and perennial blooms!

I have started a new job!  We are at the start of the third week and while there is not quite a regular flow of work yet I do feel like I've been able to take in all that I've been given and the projects I have been working on feel good.  In addition I feel like I get to think again - I realize now that for the last year+ I have been on autopilot and was not engaging my brain in a way that I have truly missed.

Old friends - it has been the season of rekindled friendships, in the last two weeks I have had visits from friends from my Smithie days who I have not seen for over 5 years. Each visit reinforced what a special and unique place Smith was and how incredible the people I met there are.  They are friends who 5 years later you can pick up with and be happy around without skipping a beat.

Actual Spring!  There are incredible blooming trees and flowers and plants all over town and with that and the sun you can't help but smile!

Thanks for the break and happy to be back

No comments:

Post a Comment