Monday, April 29, 2013

The weekend

Why are they always so short?

Anyway this weekend did not go amazing in the countdown to the wedding and my focus on diet. Due, not in small part to the fact that I tried and succeeded way to well in completing one of my pinterest projects.  While I always fear ending up with a Pinstrosity, this weekend to my waistline's detriment I made these delicious things...



Tasty enough that I can't actually regret these.

This weekend was also great for me because for the first time in a long time I got back to doing some art, it's amazing how wonderful it can feel to do something that I've been missing for the last 8 years.  A terrifyingly long time but I do feel like I haven't really done art I've like, crafts yes, since I graduated in 2005 - I try not to focus on it because the numbers scare me.

Feeling grounded and happy for the moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment