Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Gorgeous Wedding

I spent the weekend catching up with family, swimming in lakes, and celebrating the nuptials of my cousin. This wonderfully welcome break was in Sisters, OR and could not have been more gorgeous.  I've always somewhat envisioned a beach wedding, if not a backyard wedding, but this almost sold me on a setting in the mountains or woods.

 
This is where we were staying, an incredible lodge on an amazing lake.

Then the ceremony, at a different location, blew that out of the water!



   



It was such a wonderful setting for a wonderful couple.  Had a fabulous time with extended family and it made me, for just a minute, want to run away to the mountains and live, working on art, and ignoring city life.

I remember Alaska and I'm not sure I could do it long term but it is tempting...


















No comments:

Post a Comment