Thursday, September 19, 2013

Holy Zumba, Batman!

One of my projects for my 30th year was to go to two Zumba classes a week for at least a month and see how I felt - different, same?

I'm into my second week and so far so good, except, Zumba's hard.

The gym where one of my besties and I are going has a class that is later in the evening, good for us working folks, but it is intense!  Feels like it's at a level 13 on a 1- 10 scale for the whole hour.  There are so many people in there that they had to move it to the basketball court to accommodate.

This is not a bad thing though because there are no mirrors in the basketball court.  Because, while I feel like I'm getting a little bit better each time, the main thing that doing Zumba has taught me is that I'm incredibly uncoordinated and should not be watched while dancing.  Also, that it is possible to sweat so much that you fell like you accidentally fell in a pool somehow.

As felt by many others, I'm pretty sure that to the objective observer it is quite a bit like this:



I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment