Thursday, September 19, 2013

The gym flirt

As I continue on the RVT 2013 tour its important for me to remember all the great places for flirting.  I think one of the best places for flirting is the gym.

I've had lots of people look at me like I'm crazy, disagree, and try to argue with me about this but hear me out.

Depending on the gym you go to, there are tons and tons of men everywhere.  I just joined a new one and one of the locations is massive and full of pretty men each time I go - talk about motivation. So the odds are in your favor.

The argument most used is that we look gross at the gym all sweaty and strained.  Yup! And it is exactly because of this that the gym is an excellent place for flirting!  Now this is not because I'm one of those people who can workout in full makeup in cute matching outfits, not at all.

I am a pale Irish lass and after any amount of time working out I turn bright red, and I sweat, to call it rosy or a blush would be a gross understatement.  I'm lucky if my workout clothes are in generally the same color scheme.  Even better!

If with all these factors in play you find someone at the gym who returns a flirtation, or even starts one, take it and run! I can literally only go up from here.  Unless he has some weird sweat fetish, anywhere this flirtation takes us outside of the gym I'm going to look so much better than I did when it started.  It's an amazing way to set low expectations while still showing off that you workout and take care of yourself.  None of that worry of looking too great on a first date and never living up to it in the long term.  You can dress up to your normal and still impress.

Best case scenario!

No comments:

Post a Comment