Thursday, September 12, 2013

Planned Parenthood

I'm a big supporter of Planned Parenthood in general and truly believe in all of the services they provide and here is just another one that reinforced my positive feelings.

Planned Parenthood has set up a page on their site to help everyone navigate the changes coming with Obamacare.  They are going to connect people to the exchange and help answer the questions that are hanging over that nebulous term Obamacare.

I know in my life personally I have people who are bitching and moaning that they haven't seen anything since it passed and it was a bunch of bullshit.  While I count myself very lucky and have employer coverage it is wonderful to see, what appears to be, a straightforward approach to implementation.

Impressive yet again Planned Parenthood!

No comments:

Post a Comment