Saturday, September 22, 2012

On the road again...almost

I leave tomorrow with my dad to do the last section of the Camino de Santiago de Compostela.  I think we're as ready as we're gonna be and for that matter more ready than I have ever been for a trip.  That doesn't stop the nerves but that's ok.

I've packed less for this trip of 12 days than I normally do for a weekend, but I just keep thinking my sister would be proud!










First stop Madrid via Newark then on to Santiago where we make our way to meet up with the group that we are walking with in Sarria - the walking starts Wednesday!  Keep my feet in your thoughts!

Dad got the garage cleaned out and the car in, which I'm pretty sure mom never expected to happen and we head to the airport tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

  1. Hyper-prepared, eh? Love it! I'm thinking nothing but positive thoughts for your feet, as evidenced by the fact that I threw out my back Friday afternoon and have been accidentally swapping the word 'feet' for 'back' when telling people (loved ones, strangers, dogs, lamp posts, anything that will listen...) about my ordeal. Your feet will be marvelous and so will you! Can't wait for updates.

    ReplyDelete