Sunday, September 30, 2012

Today's 20k

So it's shocking to me that in four days my brain can change so much that I consider 20 km a short day!

A lot of this group have been going since France and while this is amazing, 5 days of waking up before its light out and walking all day is plenty! Dad and I are daring pretty well and figured out that it is better to walk fast for 6 hours than medium pace for 8.

The first pic is of four Spaniards this morning in front of us who were all singing together!

We are now in the nicest of our rooms so far and taking a well deserved rest before heading into the "town" for some dinner and vino tinto!

Tomorrow we arrive in Santiago at the cathedral and we are booked to stay at a former Monastery....we're contemplating booking other rooms...our group leader as reminded everyone 4 times that the rooms will be tiny, like cells...I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment