Sunday, November 17, 2013

Craft day!

My friend and I spent all day Saturday, sewing, mending, attempting Pinterest projects, and generally feeling pretty self-congratulatory.

The one Pinterest project I tried does appear, at this point, to be a bit of a fail but I'll definitely keep you posted on the final outcome.  I attempted to make Christmas trees from twine, but at this point they are not pulling nicely off the cone forms. Final outcome TBD.

In other news I did complete another project off the list which was to complete some school colors scarves for my friend the high school teacher.  I originally was just making one for her but then realized I bought an excessive amount of yarn in her school colors so she ended up with 4 scarves total.  I suggested she use the extra three to bribe good behavior out of her students but I think she may instead give them to her fellow teachers.

Another project down!

No comments:

Post a Comment