Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Siren Song

The siren song of a Victoria's Secret Sale.

Almost all women I know (except for a few of my besties) know pull of the semi-annual sale and can't help but think of Homer's Odyssey and the sirens who tried to lure the sailors to their death.  My bank account is sad to say that this year I was not able to resist this call and in fact went in not once, not twice, but three times.

I know, I know but there is nothing more frivolous and fun than adorable new underwear.  Even though the money spent seems crazy when you think of the number of people who are actually going to see it.  I don't know if this is a personal thing, or applies to ladies in general, but there is something that makes you feel sexier knowing you're wearing a great pair of panties even if you're the only one who knows...am I wrong?

Well now the blogosphere can know that for the next few months I will be in just a little bit better mood for having cute underthings on.  Also, I feel safer because the VS that was near my office is closing this week (hence the third and probably last visit today) which means it will take a more concerted effort to throw my money into that pink money pit in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment