Friday, November 15, 2013

How Do I Look?

I don't love the pictures I got but I do absolutely love the color and the whole experience!  Very happy. As a recap, here is the before during and after (with makeup still on from the event).

   

The salon and the people who did my color and cut were amazing.  While I'm pretty sure that they're out of my normal price range, I cannot more highly recommend Rosa and Tyress from J. Roland Salon in San Francisco - they are amazing!

There was also another surprise that I had no idea was coming.  Roland, the owner, offered me the $ amount off of my follow up haircuts as I continued on with Weight Watchers.  This was a WW event, even though I'm not part of the group that was hosting it (no one from the group wanted full makeovers).  Which is amazing and I do want to take them up on it as I continue to work on getting healthier (though I have to say it's been a rough week for that).  I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Don't worry I still want to be a fabulous thick chick, but I could definitely stand to be less thick.  Maybe one of these days I'll get the balls to put up a real, full before pic and work towards an awesome after...maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment