Monday, November 4, 2013

Jumpstart

The seasons have definitely turned and while I enjoyed the extra hour of sleep I'm not looking forward to the dark rides home from the office.  It really cuts into my motivation to get out of the house in the evening.  The dark equals bed time in my brain.

So I decided as I go into the holiday seasons and the darkness I need a jumpstart getting back on track with my food and tracking etc.  Going with the theory that one is more committed if you pay for it I decided to try out Weight Watchers online.

I did WW years ago but hated going to the meetings, so I'm hoping this is a good substitute for me.  I don't love calorie counting and kind of just need a structure to get me going through the holidays.

Going to keep on the cardio from the trainer and I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment