Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmastime!

My lovely dear coworker was playing Christmas music the other day!  I usually try to refrain until at least the day immediately following Thanksgiving but considering the late nights and stress our office has been under I couldn't begrudge her this indulgence nor maintain the willpower to fight it.  It's Christmastime! It's so exciting it should just be one word.  The tree lots are being set up and my family and I are planning to rekindle an old family tradition and go cut down trees this year and I can't wait.

This will be my third Christmas in my house and each year I get a little better at decorating and making it feel like the holidays even though most of my holiday time is spent over at the parents house wit the siblings, cousins and grandma.  So since, the music has begun I clearly spent some time diving down the Pinterest rabbit hole to get some ideas for my front porch and mantle for the holidays.  Here's my current frontrunner, but check out the Curls Curves, and Sass Pinterest Board for lots of thoughts - ranging from super ambitious to I already have everything to do that.

Jingle bells, jingle bells....

No comments:

Post a Comment