Monday, November 18, 2013

WW CheckIn

So while the makeover experience was great I have to say there were a few parts of it that ended with me feeling a bit less good about myself than when I walked in there.  I'm working through it and generally am never down on myself for long so fear not! However, it did make me even more committed to really working at Weight Watchers online and seeing if this is something I can add into my life and have work.

I must admit that last week was not an amazing week for me in terms of diet and exercise.  Partially as a direct result of the time the hair and color took. As a result when I weighed in this morning I was not expecting much, thinking maybe 1lb ish because while my activity was low I did stay within my points goals for almost everyday and did not go through my weekly allowance on the few days I went extra.  I was more than pleasantly surprised to see another 1.3 lbs down, bringing my total for two weeks to 5.8 lbs lost.

It's encouraging to know that even with medium weeks in terms of focus that changes are being made - makes it all feel doable in the long term.  I know it's still early but I'm working towards another hair cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment